Welcome to NoBosso Academy LTD, (“us,” “we,” the “Company” or “NoBosso”).
This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
For details about how to contact us, see the "Contacts" section below.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information that we collect through our games, mobile applications and other products ("Games").
NoBosso Academy LTD is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users and handling any personal date we obtain from our users with care and respect. An overall principle is that we do not collect more information than is reasonably necessary to provide you with the best user experience.
2. About us
2.1. NoBosso Academy LTD is registered under the Bulgarian Government with number …………..
3. What kind of information do we collect?
3.1. NoBosso Academy LTD collects certain information when you play our Games. This information relates to how you use our Games, including with which device, and may include information that you submit when creating an account with us or through your social network accounts such as Facebook. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers.
When you play our Games, we collect (among others) the following information:
• Your device identifier and IP address;
• Demographic information (such as your country);
• Information collected through various technologies;
• When you choose to register with us for a better game experience and/or to create a profile, we collect information such as your username, email address, and any information you may choose to provide;
• Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your emails, chats, surveys, or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels related to the Games;
• How you play the Game (frequency, device, platform, level, etc.);
• Information you post on the Community of the Game.
Please note that once you contact us by e-mail, we may require additional information and documents, including certain Personal Data, in order to authenticate and validate your identity and to process your request. Such additional data will be then retained by us for legal purposes (e.g. so we have proof of the identity of the person submitting the request), in accordance with our Data Retention Policy.
4. How do we use your information?
4.1. When you play the Game, we use the information that we have about you:
• To provide you with the Game and associated websites, and continuously improve their features;
• To store your gaming history;
• To provide help desk and support services;
• To analyze the functioning of the Game and associated websites;
• To enable in-app purchases;
• To present interest-based advertisements and to send you promotional messages by email or other communications;
• To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
• To prevent fraud and crime;
• To meet legal and tax obligations.
4.2. Your email address may be used for the following purposes:
• service emails (regarding updates, new design, new features, surveys, (new) games, etc.);
• delivering messages, you have allowed us to forward (e.g. from other users in your social network).
5. Which partners have access to your data?
5.1. Ad network providers
Out Ad network provider are, but not limited to –
5.4. Analytics Partners
NoBosso Academy LTD uses analytics partners in order to help get insights into the usage of the Games (“Usage Data”). These analytics partners process Usage Data, which may include, among others, your IP address, geographical location, operating system, time spent in the Games, and other information about how you use the Games. This data is used to analyze the use of the Games and to improve the Games and related services. Our analytics partners will act as a data processor in relation to the Usage Data. The legal basis for the processing of the Usage Data is legitimate interest.
5.5. Customer Support Partners
NoBosso Academy LTD uses third party service providers in order to offer our users customer support services. We may share personal data such as the communication content, IP address, email address, and username (“Correspondence Data”) with these partners. The Correspondence Data may be processed by NoBosso Academy LTD and business partners for the purpose of communication with you, blocking users, changing email addresses, reactivating or blocking accounts, adding or removing in-game items, and other customer support services. The legal basis for the processing of the Correspondence Data is legitimate interest or consent depending on the service provided.
5.6. Partner networks
Nobosso Academy LTD may use partner network providers who assist us to distribute the Game in order to enable as many gamers as possible to play the Game.
After the Game has been launched, it will be continuously monitored and improved to maintain and effectuate the best gaming experience for our gamers. Developers may therefore see and have access to your information, but they will only use this information for game optimization purposes. The legal basis for the processing of this data is contractual necessity.
We may supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling from a court of law.